Does Binge Drinking During Early Pregnancy Increase the Risk of Psychomotor Deficits?
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 1204–1212, July 2013
How to Cite
Kesmodel, U. S., Bay, B., Wimberley, T., Eriksen, H.-L. F. and Mortensen, E. L. (2013), Does Binge Drinking During Early Pregnancy Increase the Risk of Psychomotor Deficits?. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1204–1212. doi: 10.1111/acer.12072
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Danish Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!