The Association Between Prenatal Alcohol Exposure and Behavior at 22 Years of Age
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 1171–1178, July 2013
How to Cite
Day, N. L., Helsel, A., Sonon, K. and Goldschmidt, L. (2013), The Association Between Prenatal Alcohol Exposure and Behavior at 22 Years of Age. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1171–1178. doi: 10.1111/acer.12073
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.