Administrative Reinstatement Interlock Programs: Florida, A 10-Year Study
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 1243–1251, July 2013
How to Cite
Voas, R. B., Tippetts, A. S. and Grosz, M. (2013), Administrative Reinstatement Interlock Programs: Florida, A 10-Year Study. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1243–1251. doi: 10.1111/acer.12078
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
- National Institutes of Health, National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: R21AA018732 and P20AA017831
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.