Racial/Ethnic Differences in Alcohol-Related Suicide: A Call for Focus on Unraveling Paradoxes and Understanding Structural Forces that Shape Alcohol-Related Health
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 717–719, May 2013
How to Cite
Keyes, K. M. and Cerdá, M. (2013), Racial/Ethnic Differences in Alcohol-Related Suicide: A Call for Focus on Unraveling Paradoxes and Understanding Structural Forces that Shape Alcohol-Related Health. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 717–719. doi: 10.1111/acer.12083
- Issue online: 24 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.