Effects of Varenicline on Ethanol- and Food-Maintained Responding in a Concurrent Access Procedure
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 1228–1233, July 2013
How to Cite
Ginsburg, B. C. and Lamb, R. J. (2013), Effects of Varenicline on Ethanol- and Food-Maintained Responding in a Concurrent Access Procedure. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1228–1233. doi: 10.1111/acer.12085
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- PHS. Grant Numbers: AA015993, AA012337
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.