The first two authors contributed equally to the work.
Blockade of Ethanol-Induced Behavioral Sensitization by Sodium Butyrate: Descriptive Analysis of Gene Regulations in the Striatum
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 1143–1153, July 2013
How to Cite
Legastelois, R., Botia, B. and Naassila, M. (2013), Blockade of Ethanol-Induced Behavioral Sensitization by Sodium Butyrate: Descriptive Analysis of Gene Regulations in the Striatum. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1143–1153. doi: 10.1111/acer.12088
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- ANR (National Research Agency) SAMENTA 2011
- SENSIBALCO, the Conseil Régional de Picardie (CRP), the Interministerial Mission for the fight against drugs and drug addiction (MiLDT)-National Institute of Health and Medical Research (INSERM)-Institute of Cancer (InCa). Grant Number: APE09002ESA
- Institut de France/Fondation NRJ “Biology of addiction” and ERDF Grant/INTERREG IVA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.