AUDIT-C Scores as a Scaled Marker of Mean Daily Drinking, Alcohol Use Disorder Severity, and Probability of Alcohol Dependence in a U.S. General Population Sample of Drinkers
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 1380–1390, August 2013
How to Cite
Rubinsky, A. D., Dawson, D. A., Williams, E. C., Kivlahan, D. R. and Bradley, K. A. (2013), AUDIT-C Scores as a Scaled Marker of Mean Daily Drinking, Alcohol Use Disorder Severity, and Probability of Alcohol Dependence in a U.S. General Population Sample of Drinkers. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1380–1390. doi: 10.1111/acer.12092
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Office of Research and Development, Health Services Research and Development
- Substance Use Disorders Quality Enhancement Research Initiative
- University of Washington. Grant Number: T32 HS013853
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.