JA and MAP have equally contributed to this work and these authors should be considered as first author.
Decreased Peripheral Blood CD4+/CD25+ Regulatory T Cells in Patients with Alcoholic Hepatitis
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 1361–1369, August 2013
How to Cite
Almeida, J., Polvorosa, M. A., Gonzalez-Quintela, A., Marcos, M., Pastor, I., Hernandez Cerceño, M. L., Orfao, A. and Laso, F.-J. (2013), Decreased Peripheral Blood CD4+/CD25+ Regulatory T Cells in Patients with Alcoholic Hepatitis. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1361–1369. doi: 10.1111/acer.12095
AO and F-JL have equally contributed to this work and these authors should be considered as last author.
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- Plan Nacional sobre Drogas. Grant Number: 2007/020
- Ministerio de Sanidad y Consumo
- Red de Trastornos Adictivos. Grant Number: RD06/0001/0004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.