JA and MAP have equally contributed to this work and these authors should be considered as first author.
Decreased Peripheral Blood CD4+/CD25+ Regulatory T Cells in Patients with Alcoholic Hepatitis
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 1361–1369, August 2013
How to Cite
Almeida, J., Polvorosa, M. A., Gonzalez-Quintela, A., Marcos, M., Pastor, I., Hernandez Cerceño, M. L., Orfao, A. and Laso, F.-J. (2013), Decreased Peripheral Blood CD4+/CD25+ Regulatory T Cells in Patients with Alcoholic Hepatitis. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1361–1369. doi: 10.1111/acer.12095
AO and F-JL have equally contributed to this work and these authors should be considered as last author.
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- Plan Nacional sobre Drogas. Grant Number: 2007/020
- Ministerio de Sanidad y Consumo
- Red de Trastornos Adictivos. Grant Number: RD06/0001/0004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.