These authors contributed equally to this work.
The Alcohol Deprivation Effect: Marked Inhibition by Anticatalase Gene Administration into the Ventral Tegmental Area in Rats
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 1278–1285, August 2013
How to Cite
Tampier, L., Quintanilla, M. E., Karahanian, E., Rivera-Meza, M., Herrera-Marschitz, M. and Israel, Y. (2013), The Alcohol Deprivation Effect: Marked Inhibition by Anticatalase Gene Administration into the Ventral Tegmental Area in Rats. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1278–1285. doi: 10.1111/acer.12101
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
- FONDECYT. Grant Numbers: 1095021, 1120079
- Millennium Scientific Initiative. Grant Numbers: P09-015-F, 3110107
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.