Gemelli OLT Group members are in Appendix 1.
Liver Transplantation in Alcoholic Patients: Impact of an Alcohol Addiction Unit Within a Liver Transplant Center
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 1601–1608, September 2013
How to Cite
Addolorato, G., Mirijello, A., Leggio, L., Ferrulli, A., D'Angelo, C., Vassallo, G., Cossari, A., Gasbarrini, G., Landolfi, R., Agnes, S., Gasbarrini, A. and Gemelli OLT Group (2013), Liver Transplantation in Alcoholic Patients: Impact of an Alcohol Addiction Unit Within a Liver Transplant Center. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1601–1608. doi: 10.1111/acer.12117
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- Italian Ministry for University
- Scientific and Technological Research (MURST)
- European Foundation for Alcohol Research (ERAB)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.