The Role of Acidemia in Maternal Binge Alcohol-Induced Alterations in Fetal Bone Functional Properties
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 1476–1482, September 2013
How to Cite
Sawant, O. B., Ramadoss, J., Hogan, H. A. and Washburn, S. E. (2013), The Role of Acidemia in Maternal Binge Alcohol-Induced Alterations in Fetal Bone Functional Properties. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1476–1482. doi: 10.1111/acer.12118
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
- NIAAA. Grant Numbers: AA10940, K08AA18166, AA19446
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.