Risky Single-Occasion Drinking and Disadvantaged Men: Will Recruitment Through Primary Care Miss Hazardous Drinkers?
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 1577–1581, September 2013
How to Cite
Crombie, I. K., Falconer, D. W., Irvine, L., Norrie, J., Williams, B. and Slane, P. W. (2013), Risky Single-Occasion Drinking and Disadvantaged Men: Will Recruitment Through Primary Care Miss Hazardous Drinkers?. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1577–1581. doi: 10.1111/acer.12123
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- UK National Institute for Health Research Public Health Research programme. Grant Number: 09/3001/09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.