Temporal and Behavioral Variability in Cannabinoid Receptor Expression in Outbred Mice Submitted to Ethanol-Induced Locomotor Sensitization Paradigm
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 1516–1526, September 2013
How to Cite
Coelhoso, C. C., Engelke, D. S., Filev, R., Silveira, D. X., Mello, L. E. and Santos-Junior, J. G. (2013), Temporal and Behavioral Variability in Cannabinoid Receptor Expression in Outbred Mice Submitted to Ethanol-Induced Locomotor Sensitization Paradigm. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1516–1526. doi: 10.1111/acer.12130
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
- FAPESP. Grant Numbers: 2011/03184-0, 2009/16305-0, 2009/16307-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.