Denotes co-first authors and equal contributions.
Diffusion Tensor Imaging Correlates of Saccadic Reaction Time in Children with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 1499–1507, September 2013
How to Cite
Green, C. R., Lebel, C., Rasmussen, C., Beaulieu, C. and Reynolds, J. N. (2013), Diffusion Tensor Imaging Correlates of Saccadic Reaction Time in Children with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1499–1507. doi: 10.1111/acer.12132
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: ELA-80227
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship program
- Networks of Centres of Excellence– Canadian Language and Literacy Research Network (CLLRNet)
- Alberta Innovates–Health Solutions
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- Alberta Science and Research Authority
- Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research
- University Hospital Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.