Hospital Admissions for Alcohol Use Disorders Before, During, and After Pregnancy: A Study Based on Linked Population Data in New South Wales, Australia
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 1706–1712, October 2013
How to Cite
Xu, F., Bonello, M., Burns, L., Austin, M.-P., Li, Z. and Sullivan, E. (2013), Hospital Admissions for Alcohol Use Disorders Before, During, and After Pregnancy: A Study Based on Linked Population Data in New South Wales, Australia. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1706–1712. doi: 10.1111/acer.12138
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- Australia's National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.