BMI But Not Stage or Etiology of Nonalcoholic Liver Disease Affects the Diagnostic Utility of Carbohydrate-Deficient Transferrin
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 1771–1778, October 2013
How to Cite
Fagan, K. J., Irvine, K. M., McWhinney, B. C., Fletcher, L. M., Horsfall, L. U., Johnson, L. A., Clouston, A. D., Jonsson, J. R., O'Rourke, P., Martin, J., Pretorius, C. J., Ungerer, J. P. J. and Powell, E. E. (2013), BMI But Not Stage or Etiology of Nonalcoholic Liver Disease Affects the Diagnostic Utility of Carbohydrate-Deficient Transferrin. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1771–1778. doi: 10.1111/acer.12143
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia, The Queensland Government's Smart State Health and Medical Research Fund, The Princess Alexandra Hospital Research and Development Foundation and the Australian Liver Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.