Repeated Cycles of Binge-Like Ethanol (EtOH)-Drinking in Male C57BL/6J Mice Augments Subsequent Voluntary EtOH Intake But Not Other Dependence-Like Phenotypes
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 1688–1695, October 2013
How to Cite
Cox, B. R., Olney, J. J., Lowery-Gionta, E. G., Sprow, G. M., Rinker, J. A., Navarro, M., Kash, T. L. and Thiele, T. E. (2013), Repeated Cycles of Binge-Like Ethanol (EtOH)-Drinking in Male C57BL/6J Mice Augments Subsequent Voluntary EtOH Intake But Not Other Dependence-Like Phenotypes. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1688–1695. doi: 10.1111/acer.12145
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: AA015148, AA013573, AA019454, AA017668, AA020911
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!