A New Method for Evaluating Compliance with Industry Self-Regulation Codes Governing the Content of Alcohol Advertising
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 1787–1793, October 2013
How to Cite
Babor, T. F., Xuan, Z. and Damon, D. (2013), A New Method for Evaluating Compliance with Industry Self-Regulation Codes Governing the Content of Alcohol Advertising. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1787–1793. doi: 10.1111/acer.12146
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- US National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: R01 AA015383
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.