Moderate-Level Prenatal Alcohol Exposure Enhances Acoustic Startle Magnitude and Disrupts Prepulse Inhibition in Adult Rhesus Monkeys
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 1729–1736, October 2013
How to Cite
Schneider, M. L., Larson, J. A., Rypstat, C. W., Resch, L. M., Roberts, A. and Moore, C. F. (2013), Moderate-Level Prenatal Alcohol Exposure Enhances Acoustic Startle Magnitude and Disrupts Prepulse Inhibition in Adult Rhesus Monkeys. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1729–1736. doi: 10.1111/acer.12151
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- National Institute of Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse and Wallace Research Foundation. Grant Number: AA10079 and AA12277
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.