Genetic Resistance to Liver Fibrosis on A/J Mouse Chromosome 17
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 1668–1679, October 2013
How to Cite
DeSantis, D. A., Lee, P., Doerner, S. K., Ko, C.-W., Kawasoe, J. H., Hill-Baskin, A. E., Ernest, S. R., Bhargava, P., Hur, K. Y., Cresci, G. A., Pritchard, M. T., Lee, C.-H., Nagy, L. E., Nadeau, J. H. and Croniger, C. M. (2013), Genetic Resistance to Liver Fibrosis on A/J Mouse Chromosome 17. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1668–1679. doi: 10.1111/acer.12157
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Numbers: AA017837, AA017918
- COBRE. Grant Numbers: 8P20GM103549-07, 1F32AA021044-02
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute for Undergraduate Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.