Genetic Resistance to Liver Fibrosis on A/J Mouse Chromosome 17
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 1668–1679, October 2013
How to Cite
DeSantis, D. A., Lee, P., Doerner, S. K., Ko, C.-W., Kawasoe, J. H., Hill-Baskin, A. E., Ernest, S. R., Bhargava, P., Hur, K. Y., Cresci, G. A., Pritchard, M. T., Lee, C.-H., Nagy, L. E., Nadeau, J. H. and Croniger, C. M. (2013), Genetic Resistance to Liver Fibrosis on A/J Mouse Chromosome 17. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1668–1679. doi: 10.1111/acer.12157
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Numbers: AA017837, AA017918
- COBRE. Grant Numbers: 8P20GM103549-07, 1F32AA021044-02
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute for Undergraduate Research
Fig. S1. Expression levels for candidate genes after EtOH feeding study.
Fig. S2. Noxo1 mRNA expression in bone marrow derived macrophages (BMDMs).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.