Gender Differences in Lifetime Alcohol Dependence: Results from the National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 1696–1705, October 2013
How to Cite
Khan, S., Okuda, M., Hasin, D. S., Secades-Villa, R., Keyes, K., Lin, K.-H., Grant, B. and Blanco, C. (2013), Gender Differences in Lifetime Alcohol Dependence: Results from the National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1696–1705. doi: 10.1111/acer.12158
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DA019606-S3, AA014223 , AA018111, DA020783-S4, DA019606, DA020783, DA023200, DA023973, MH076051, MH082773 , CA133050
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Spanish Ministry of Education. Grant Number: PR2010-0501
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.