RS and KR-G contributed equally to this manuscript.
TGF-β1 Up-Regulates the Expression of PDGF-β Receptor mRNA and Induces a Delayed PI3K-, AKT-, and p70S6K-Dependent Proliferative Response in Activated Hepatic Stellate Cells
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 1838–1848, November 2013
How to Cite
Shah, R., Reyes-Gordillo, K., Arellanes-Robledo, J., Lechuga, C. G., Hernández-Nazara, Z., Cotty, A., Rojkind, M. and Lakshman, M. R. (2013), TGF-β1 Up-Regulates the Expression of PDGF-β Receptor mRNA and Induces a Delayed PI3K-, AKT-, and p70S6K-Dependent Proliferative Response in Activated Hepatic Stellate Cells. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1838–1848. doi: 10.1111/acer.12167
Marcos Rojkind: Deceased.
The opinions or assertions contained herein are the private views of the authors and are not to be construed as official or as reflecting the views of the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- Ministerio de Educación y Cultura. Grant Number: RO1 AA09231 and RO1 AA10541
This article has been cited by:
- 2GIV/Girdin is a central hub for profibrogenic signalling networks during liver fibrosis, Nature Communications, 2014, 5,, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Skeletal and hepatic changes induced by chronic vitamin A supplementation in cats, The Veterinary Journal, 2014, 202, 3, 503, , , , , , , , ,