RS and KR-G contributed equally to this manuscript.
TGF-β1 Up-Regulates the Expression of PDGF-β Receptor mRNA and Induces a Delayed PI3K-, AKT-, and p70S6K-Dependent Proliferative Response in Activated Hepatic Stellate Cells
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 1838–1848, November 2013
How to Cite
Shah, R., Reyes-Gordillo, K., Arellanes-Robledo, J., Lechuga, C. G., Hernández-Nazara, Z., Cotty, A., Rojkind, M. and Lakshman, M. R. (2013), TGF-β1 Up-Regulates the Expression of PDGF-β Receptor mRNA and Induces a Delayed PI3K-, AKT-, and p70S6K-Dependent Proliferative Response in Activated Hepatic Stellate Cells. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1838–1848. doi: 10.1111/acer.12167
Marcos Rojkind: Deceased.
The opinions or assertions contained herein are the private views of the authors and are not to be construed as official or as reflecting the views of the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- Ministerio de Educación y Cultura. Grant Number: RO1 AA09231 and RO1 AA10541
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.