Alpha-Lipoic Acid Reduces Ethanol Self-Administration in Rats
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 1816–1822, November 2013
How to Cite
Peana, A. T., Muggironi, G., Fois, G. and Diana, M. (2013), Alpha-Lipoic Acid Reduces Ethanol Self-Administration in Rats. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1816–1822. doi: 10.1111/acer.12169
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- Fondazione Banco di Sardegna. Grant Numbers: 1526/2010.0150, 2013/1216
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.