Binge Ethanol-Induced HDAC3 Down-Regulates Cpt1α Expression Leading to Hepatic Steatosis and Injury
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 1920–1929, November 2013
How to Cite
Kirpich, I., Zhang, J., Gobejishvili, L., Kharebava, G., Barker, D., Ghare, S., Joshi-Barve, S., McClain, C. J. and Barve, S. (2013), Binge Ethanol-Induced HDAC3 Down-Regulates Cpt1α Expression Leading to Hepatic Steatosis and Injury. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1920–1929. doi: 10.1111/acer.12172
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R21 AA020849-01A1, RC2AA019385, R01 AAO14371, P01 AA017103, R01 AA0015970, R01 AA018016, R01 DK071765, R37 AA010762, R01 AA018869, P30 AA019360
- Department of Veterans Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.