Circadian Genes Differentially Affect Tolerance to Ethanol in Drosophila
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 1862–1871, November 2013
How to Cite
Pohl, J. B., Ghezzi, A., Lew, L. K., Robles, R. B., Cormack, L. and Atkinson, N. S. (2013), Circadian Genes Differentially Affect Tolerance to Ethanol in Drosophila. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1862–1871. doi: 10.1111/acer.12173
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 AA018037, T32AA007471
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.