Risky Drinking, Risky Sex: A National Study of New Zealand University Students
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 1971–1978, November 2013
How to Cite
Connor, J., Psutka, R., Cousins, K., Gray, A. and Kypri, K. (2013), Risky Drinking, Risky Sex: A National Study of New Zealand University Students. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1971–1978. doi: 10.1111/acer.12175
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- New Zealand Ministry of Health
- Alcohol Advisory Council of New Zealand
- Career Development Award from the Health Research Council of New Zealand
- Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.