Alcohol-Metabolizing Genes and Alcohol Phenotypes in an Israeli Household Sample
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 1872–1881, November 2013
How to Cite
Meyers, J. L., Shmulewitz, D., Aharonovich, E., Waxman, R., Frisch, A., Weizman, A., Spivak, B., Edenberg, H. J., Gelernter, J. and Hasin, D. S. (2013), Alcohol-Metabolizing Genes and Alcohol Phenotypes in an Israeli Household Sample. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1872–1881. doi: 10.1111/acer.12176
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01AA013654, R01DA018652, K05AA014223, K23DA016743
- New York State Psychiatric Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.