Singaporean College Students Overpour Drinks Similar to Western Populations: Influence of Peer Presence in a Simulated Alcohol-Pouring Task
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 1963–1970, November 2013
How to Cite
Zandy, S. L., Pang, J. S., Ho, M.-H. R. and Matthews, D. B. (2013), Singaporean College Students Overpour Drinks Similar to Western Populations: Influence of Peer Presence in a Simulated Alcohol-Pouring Task. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1963–1970. doi: 10.1111/acer.12178
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.