The Effects of Alcohol on the Nonhuman Primate Brain: A Network Science Approach to Neuroimaging
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 1891–1900, November 2013
How to Cite
Telesford, Q. K., Laurienti, P. J., Friedman, D. P., Kraft, R. A. and Daunais, J. B. (2013), The Effects of Alcohol on the Nonhuman Primate Brain: A Network Science Approach to Neuroimaging. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1891–1900. doi: 10.1111/acer.12181
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
- NIAAA. Grant Numbers: AA019893, AA019432, AA017710, AA014106
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.