These authors contributed equally to the work.
Low-Dose Thyroxine Attenuates Autism-Associated Adverse Effects of Fetal Alcohol in Male Offspring's Social Behavior and Hippocampal Gene Expression
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 1986–1995, November 2013
How to Cite
Tunc-Ozcan, E., Ullmann, T. M., Shukla, P. K. and Redei, E. E. (2013), Low-Dose Thyroxine Attenuates Autism-Associated Adverse Effects of Fetal Alcohol in Male Offspring's Social Behavior and Hippocampal Gene Expression. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1986–1995. doi: 10.1111/acer.12183
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AA013452, AA017978
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.