The Cytokine mRNA Increase Induced by Withdrawal from Chronic Ethanol in the Sterile Environment of Brain is Mediated by CRF and HMGB1 Release
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 2086–2097, December 2013
How to Cite
Whitman, B. A., Knapp, D. J., Werner, D. F., Crews, F. T. and Breese, G. R. (2013), The Cytokine mRNA Increase Induced by Withdrawal from Chronic Ethanol in the Sterile Environment of Brain is Mediated by CRF and HMGB1 Release. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 2086–2097. doi: 10.1111/acer.12189
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
- National Institutes of Health, National Institute on Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse. Grant Numbers: AA11605, AA17462, AA14949
- Bowles Center for Alcohol Studies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.