Impact of Combined Prenatal Ethanol and Prenatal Stress Exposure on Anxiety and Hippocampal-Sensitive Learning in Adult Offspring
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 2039–2047, December 2013
How to Cite
Staples, M. C., Rosenberg, M. J., Allen, N. A., Porch, M. W. and Savage, D. D. (2013), Impact of Combined Prenatal Ethanol and Prenatal Stress Exposure on Anxiety and Hippocampal-Sensitive Learning in Adult Offspring. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 2039–2047. doi: 10.1111/acer.12190
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- NIH-NIAAA. Grant Numbers: P20 AA017068, T32 AA014127, and F31 AA2070210
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.