The Placebo Effect in Clinical Trials for Alcohol Dependence: An Exploratory Analysis of 51 Naltrexone and Acamprosate Studies
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 2128–2137, December 2013
How to Cite
Litten, R. Z., Castle, I.-J. P., Falk, D., Ryan, M., Fertig, J., Chen, C. M. and Yi, H.-y. (2013), The Placebo Effect in Clinical Trials for Alcohol Dependence: An Exploratory Analysis of 51 Naltrexone and Acamprosate Studies. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 2128–2137. doi: 10.1111/acer.12197
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA), National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, Bethesda, MD
- NIAAA. Grant Number: HHSN275201100002G
- CSR, Incorporated, Arlington, VA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.