Trait Aggression and Problematic Alcohol Use Among College Students: The Moderating Effect of Distress Tolerance
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 2138–2144, December 2013
How to Cite
Ali, B., Ryan, J. S., Beck, K. H. and Daughters, S. B. (2013), Trait Aggression and Problematic Alcohol Use Among College Students: The Moderating Effect of Distress Tolerance. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 2138–2144. doi: 10.1111/acer.12198
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1 DA026424
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.