Letter to the Editor
Valid Points, But the Trends Remain: A Response to Rossheim, Suzuki, and Thombs (In Press)
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 2171–2174, December 2013
How to Cite
Peacock, A., Bruno, R. and Martin, F. H. (2013), Valid Points, But the Trends Remain: A Response to Rossheim, Suzuki, and Thombs (In Press). Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 2171–2174. doi: 10.1111/acer.12202
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.