The first two authors worked together jointly, with each making substantive contributions to the manuscript.
Adolescent Alcohol Use is Predicted by Childhood Temperament Factors Before Age 5, with Mediation Through Personality and Peers
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 2108–2117, December 2013
How to Cite
Dick, D. M., Aliev, F., Latendresse, S. J., Hickman, M., Heron, J., Macleod, J., Joinson, C., Maughan, B., Lewis, G. and Kendler, K. S. (2013), Adolescent Alcohol Use is Predicted by Childhood Temperament Factors Before Age 5, with Mediation Through Personality and Peers. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 2108–2117. doi: 10.1111/acer.12206
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
- UK Medical Research Council and the Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 092731
- University of Bristol. Grant Numbers: R01AA018333, K02AA018755
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.