Adipose Inflammation and Macrophage Infiltration After Binge Ethanol and Burn Injury
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 204–213, January 2014
How to Cite
Qin, Y., Hamilton, J. L., Bird, M. D., Chen, M. M., Ramirez, L., Zahs, A., Kovacs, E. J. and Makowski, L. (2014), Adipose Inflammation and Macrophage Infiltration After Binge Ethanol and Burn Injury. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 204–213. doi: 10.1111/acer.12210
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2012
- UNC University Cancer Research Fund. Grant Numbers: P30DK034987, AA017376, ES019472, P30DK056350
- Sanofi. Grant Numbers: P30DK034987, AA017376, ES019472, P30DK056350
- NIH NIAAA. Grant Number: AA017376
- NIH NIEHS/NCI. Grant Number: ES019472
- NIH NIDDK. Grant Numbers: P30DK034987, P30DK056350
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 AA012034, T32AA013527
- NIH NRSA
- Dr. Ralph and Marian C Falk Medical Research Trust. Grant Numbers: F31 AA019913, F32 AA018068
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.