Female Rats Display Enhanced Rewarding Effects of Ethanol That Are Hormone Dependent
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 108–115, January 2014
How to Cite
Torres, O. V., Walker, E. M., Beas, B. S. and O'Dell, L. E. (2014), Female Rats Display Enhanced Rewarding Effects of Ethanol That Are Hormone Dependent. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 108–115. doi: 10.1111/acer.12213
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- UTEP Office of Research and Sponsored Projects
- Minority Access to Research Careers Program. Grant Number: 2T34GM008048
- Bridges to the Baccalaureate Program. Grant Number: 5R25GM049011-12
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Numbers: R01-DA021274, R24-DA029989, R25-DA033613
- National Institute of Minority Health Disparities. Grant Number: G12MD007592
- UTEP Dodson Doctoral Fellowship Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.