Dominance of the Inactive Asian Variant Over Activity and Protein Contents of Mitochondrial Aldehyde Dehydrogenase 2 in Human Liver
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 44–50, January 2014
How to Cite
Lai, C.-L., Yao, C.-T., Chau, G.-Y., Yang, L.-F., Kuo, T.-Y., Chiang, C.-P. and Yin, S.-J. (2014), Dominance of the Inactive Asian Variant Over Activity and Protein Contents of Mitochondrial Aldehyde Dehydrogenase 2 in Human Liver. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 44–50. doi: 10.1111/acer.12215
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: 99-2320-B016-003-MY2, 90-2320-B016-057, 89-2320-B016-098
- National Health Research Institutes. Grant Number: EX91-8939BP
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.