Differential Striatal Dopamine Responses Following Oral Alcohol in Individuals at Varying Risk for Dependence
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 126–134, January 2014
How to Cite
Setiawan, E., Pihl, R. O., Dagher, A., Schlagintweit, H., Casey, K. F., Benkelfat, C. and Leyton, M. (2014), Differential Striatal Dopamine Responses Following Oral Alcohol in Individuals at Varying Risk for Dependence. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 126–134. doi: 10.1111/acer.12218
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: CIHR MOP-64426
- CIHR and McGill University
- McGill University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.