Functional Role for Mouse Cerebellar NO/cGMP/K(ATP) Pathway in Ethanol-Induced Ataxia
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 100–107, January 2014
How to Cite
Saeed Dar, M. (2014), Functional Role for Mouse Cerebellar NO/cGMP/K(ATP) Pathway in Ethanol-Induced Ataxia. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 100–107. doi: 10.1111/acer.12219
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.