Phospholipase A2, Oxidative Stress, and Neurodegeneration in Binge Ethanol-Treated Organotypic Slice Cultures of Developing Rat Brain
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
How to Cite
Moon, K.-H., Tajuddin, N., Brown, J., Neafsey, E. J., Kim, H.-Y. and Collins, M. A. (2013), Phospholipase A2, Oxidative Stress, and Neurodegeneration in Binge Ethanol-Treated Organotypic Slice Cultures of Developing Rat Brain. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research. doi: 10.1111/acer.12221
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
- National Institutes of Health National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Numbers: U01 AA018279, T32 AA13527, R21 AA011543
- Loyola University Potts Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.