High Variability in the Exposure of Baclofen in Alcohol-Dependent Patients
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 316–321, February 2014
How to Cite
Marsot, A., Imbert, B., Alvarez, J.-C., Grassin-Delyle, S., Jaquet, I., Lançon, C. and Simon, N. (2014), High Variability in the Exposure of Baclofen in Alcohol-Dependent Patients. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 316–321. doi: 10.1111/acer.12235
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.