Alcohol Modulation of Cardiac Matrix Metalloproteinases (MMPs) and Tissue Inhibitors of MMPs Favors Collagen Accumulation
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 448–456, February 2014
How to Cite
El Hajj, E. C., El Hajj, M. C., Voloshenyuk, T. G., Mouton, A. J., Khoutorova, E., Molina, P. E., Gilpin, N. W. and Gardner, J. D. (2014), Alcohol Modulation of Cardiac Matrix Metalloproteinases (MMPs) and Tissue Inhibitors of MMPs Favors Collagen Accumulation. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 448–456. doi: 10.1111/acer.12239
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- LSUHSC Alcohol and Drug Abuse Center Pilot
- American Heart Association Greater Southeast. Grant Numbers: #11GRNT7700002, NIH/NCRR #P20RR016456, NIH/NIAAA R00AA018400, NIH/NIAAA 5P60AA09803-19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.