Alcohol Consumption, Heavy Drinking, and Mortality: Rethinking the J-Shaped Curve
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 471–478, February 2014
How to Cite
Plunk, A. D., Syed-Mohammed, H., Cavazos-Rehg, P., Bierut, L. J. and Grucza, R. A. (2014), Alcohol Consumption, Heavy Drinking, and Mortality: Rethinking the J-Shaped Curve. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 471–478. doi: 10.1111/acer.12250
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Numbers: T32DA07313 (ADP), K01DA025733 (PC-R), K02DA021237 (LJB), R21DA0266
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: R01DA031288 (RAG)
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Numbers: P60AA011998 (HS-M), R01AA01744 (RAG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.