Perceived Danger While Intoxicated Uniquely Contributes to Driving After Drinking
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 521–528, February 2014
How to Cite
Morris, D. H., Treloar, H. R., Niculete, M. E. and McCarthy, D. M. (2014), Perceived Danger While Intoxicated Uniquely Contributes to Driving After Drinking. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 521–528. doi: 10.1111/acer.12252
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Numbers: R01 AA019546, T32 AA013526, F31 AA021036
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!