Age Differences in Ethanol Discrimination: Acquisition and Ethanol Dose Generalization Curves Following Multiple Training Conditions in Adolescent and Adult Rats
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 186–194, January 2014
How to Cite
Anderson, R. I. and Spear, L. P. (2014), Age Differences in Ethanol Discrimination: Acquisition and Ethanol Dose Generalization Curves Following Multiple Training Conditions in Adolescent and Adult Rats. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 186–194. doi: 10.1111/acer.12255
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- NIAAA. Grant Numbers: P50 AA017823, F31 AA021042
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.