The Effects of the 2006 Russian Alcohol Policy on Alcohol-Related Mortality: An Interrupted Time Series Analysis
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 257–266, January 2014
How to Cite
Pridemore, W. A., Chamlin, M. B., Kaylen, M. T. and Andreev, E. (2014), The Effects of the 2006 Russian Alcohol Policy on Alcohol-Related Mortality: An Interrupted Time Series Analysis. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 257–266. doi: 10.1111/acer.12256
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!